Call for papers
Psychoeducational Assessment, Intervention and Rehabilitation (PAIR) invites researchers to submit their original, unpublished manuscripts for inclusion in an upcoming issue. All empirical submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, quality, and relevance to the journal’s scope. All accepted articles will be published online. All published articles will be assigned with a specific identification code, DOI, whereby PAIR and its articles can easily be found online.
PAIR publishes high quality articles on theoretical and empirical research regarding psychological and psychoeducational assessment, intervention, and rehabilitation in all areas related to cognitive and socio-emotional development. Topics include cognitive and educational assessments and interventions, educational psychology, intervention and rehabilitation in (neuro)cognitive and clinical psychology, special education needs, high- and low ability groups, creativity, and speech and language.
Manuscripts submitted to the journal should present original research, new theoretical and/or practical insights, and include relevant current references to significant contributions by others in the same field.
Specific topics PAIR consider to accept include:
- (Dynamic)Assessment & Testing in Education
- (Dynamic) Assessment & Testing in Adults Assessment & Intervention in Special Education
- Assessment, Intervention, & Rehabilitation in Clinical Settings
- Psychoeducational Intervention
- Cognitive & Metacognitive Training in Children, Adolescents, & Adults
- Assessment & Intervention in Gifted Children/Adolescents
- Assessment and Intervention in persons with intellectual disabilities
- Assessment & Intervention in persons with emotional problems
- Assessment & Intervention in children/adolescents with learning difficulties
- Assessment & intervention related to language impairment
- Assessment & intervention in older persons
- Assessment & intervention in persons with neuro-psychological impairments